Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Awesome

At first i didn't think this would be anything special. Just another dress-up game. Boy was I wrong!
I even read the little note you had written after the loading...

Anyway... It has a nice variety of parts and the graphics are amazing as well. Many different weapons, tails, heads, lower body parts and so on. I didn't listen to the music tho but I will later on so can't comment on that right now.
I also loved the "NUKE" feature. Fun feature. Way better than just pressing "Reset" button to make a new character.

Good job tho!
Keep up the good work!

10/10
5/5

Transmigration Transmigration

Woah

That... was... amazing!
Really, that was simple, yet fun game.
Nicely done!
Keep it up and make more!

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

This game rocks!

Screw others who say that no sound is bad... That's just the good thing! I liked the fact that there were no sounds at all... I could just listen to the music I like... People really should add music on/off buttons to games because the music they have in games sometimes really annoys me or I just want to listen to my music... But yeah... But I got a lot off topic..
Anyway this game was fun! I spend a lot of time with this one... Tried different weapons and stuff... The rockets are fun when you get range and rate high... But fun game!

B29 Assault B29 Assault

Fun

It was fun and addicting.
I couldn't stop playing.... Well gotta keep playing, keep up the good work!

Later!

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Yup!

Yup a good game indeed! But if you want to get better scoore cut ragdolls legs off.. Then you can dodge those spikes easily (Me atleast) and better yet if you cut both hands also. Aaanyway good game, keep up!

Cemetary Cemetary

Nice

Well it's nice! Although you could had added thing or two... Like more things to throw at the zombies and such... Then... umm... it would bad been better if the zombie ammount would had increases slowly... Not so fast... But it was still ok! Keep it up!

Tekken Tutorial Tekken Tutorial

Nice!

I've waited so long for this kind of tut! All it had missing was the enemy tut ^^ you should make one for enemys too ^^ Good work otherwise!

Cia-Vamp responds:

Video Game Quiz: Atari Video Game Quiz: Atari

...

Well yeah not bad idea BUT how in the worl would people guess those old useless games? Well yeah I kinda hate it ^^ No offence but if those games would be like around nowadays... It would be a lot better but yeah your game and you decide what ya do with it.

[CC] Inside my Mind [CC] Inside my Mind

How the hell...

How the hell did this pece of crap pass? It's uust pointless and..Hell it sucks! Clocks suck! This flash sucks! THe music sucks! Overall: A big fat failure!

Dieflash Dieflash